High School Early Release Day
In the event there is a High School Early Release day (exams), our High School student skiers will need to be brought back to the middle school at 2:20 to get on the ski bus that day.
Please read the following info on registration, refunds, and our behavior policy. You must answer yes that you have read and understand the policies to proceed with this registration.
1. REGISTRATION IS LIMITED to 40 students on a first come, first served basis. Students who register after the first 40 will be put on "hold" until we have about 55 students registered, then the second bus will be confirmed. If space is filled before the deadline on November 3, names will be put on a waiting list only. If a lengthy waiting list develops every effort will be made to add an additional bus to accommodate everyone. The Granby Recreation Dept reserves the right to lower the registration limit of the program for the purposes of having ”full” buses only if there are not enough participants to justify the cost of the bus rental.
3. REFUNDS For BUS SEAT from Rec Dept. will only be granted for medical reasons only (meaning child is unable to ski for the remainder of trip schedule, doctor's note is required).
SKI SUNDOWN'S REFUND POLICY: Full refund (of Fees paid on your behalf to Ski Sundown, doesn't include the bus seat) less a $25.00 administrative fee will be given if request is made in writing and received by Ski Sundown from the group leader prior to January 3, 2022. No refunds or credits will be given after this date unless the protection policy criteria are met. The protection policy is added to your program and will reimburse the cost of your program on a prorated basis in the event of injury or illness that prevents your child’s completion of the program. The illness or injury must be confirmed by a letter from a licensed physician, and the refund request must be received from the group leader prior to end of season. Program changes can be made at no charge up to the start of the program.
4. TRIP CANCELLATIONS will be announced at the school on the day of the trip and also via email address that you use for this registration. Cancellation notice will also be on the GranbyRec.com website. If school is closed due to the weather conditions, the trip is canceled. Make-ups will be rescheduled if approved by Ski Sundown.
1. ANY STUDENT WHO IS MISBEHAVING, DISRESPECTFUL, USING VULGARITIES, OR ANY OTHER DISRUPTIVE BEHAVIOR, OR WHO, IN THE GROUP LEADER’S OPINION, IS DETRIMENTAL TO THE TRIP, WILL BE BANNED FROM THE PROGRAM. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED FOR THESE REASONS. IT IS ALSO THE STUDENT’S RESPONSIBILITY TO RETURN TO THE BUS AT THE DESIGNATED TIME. FAILURE TO DO SO MAY RESULT IN A SUSPENSION FROM THE PROGRAM WITHOUT A REFUND
2. Granby Rec's Middle School Ski Bus will leave Sundown at 7:30PM. It is the parent’s responsibility to be at the school parking lot no later than 8:00pm to pick their child up. Skier will forfeit package if parent can not comply.